Is writing your will or planning for your estate something on your “To Do” list that never gets checked off?
If so, a series of free workshops next week are just right for you.
Thirteen local nonprofits, including Gompers, have come together to provide this free community education to help you:
- understand if you need only a Will or if a Trust is right for you;
- plan for the long-term security of your family and loved ones and, if you are philanthropically minded;
- show you ways to support your favorite nonprofits through your estate.
The workshops are led by respected attorneys from Morris, Hall & Kinghorn, PLLC, Gammage & Burnham, PLC and McNemar Law Offices, PC. Find a workshop convenient for you by clicking on our Leave a Legacy Free Workshops Overview.
Topics to be discussed at every workshop include:
- Covering Your Assets; a Practical Guide to Asset Protection
- What You’ve Always Wanted to Ask an Attorney, But Didn’t Want to Pay For
- Split Your Interest with Your Favorite Charity and Your Family, Not Uncle Sam
Ready to sign up now!
RSVP today at Planned Giving Roundtable of Arizona by clicking here.